Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,661 Posts
I'm working on an anti-vaccine vaccine. It gives you control over the originator of the first vaccine. I got the idea from a movie where they had a phone number ID un-blocker that unblocked the blocked number. Then they had to have a re-blocker that reversed the un-blocker, then an un-blocker that unblocked the re-blocker's block. It was a silly movie.

When I'm rich I'll remember everyone that helped me here.

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: strickerje

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The sad truth is we can't help with this problem.
He is the first to record over 350,000 miles on a YJ.
No one on earth has had this experience.
He is like the first cosmonaut in space.
That cosmonaut radioed back to us about the lack of gravity.
Tragically his last transmission was him taking off his helmet to see what space smelled like.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The sad truth is we can't help with this problem.
He is the first to record over 350,000 miles on a YJ.
No one on earth has had this experience.
He is like the first cosmonaut in space.
That cosmonaut radioed back to us about the lack of gravity.
Tragically his last transmission was him taking off his helmet to see what space smelled like.
Thanks raoul
Your a Jem and a real help to this forum people if you can’t help then keep your opinions to yourself
Greetings from space

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just noticed that my odometer started to run backwards. It was running ok yesterday and today it's running wrong. How can that happen?
Strange things do happen. I know it is not a Jeep but the odometer in my 2004 Duramax went back to 0 one morning when I turned the key. Been fine ever since. I now drive a 2017 Jkur

21 - 25 of 25 Posts