Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started to replace the oem body mounts that are smushed,cracked,or missing with energy suspension body mounts and I am missing one of the inserts that i need to reuse. Does anyone have one or know where i can get another. I have a few junk yards around me that i can check tomorrow, but they dont have much in them....

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
I accidentally through all those away when doing the body lift on my TJ... 11 of those add up quickly... I want to say they were like $15-20 at the dealer, if we are talking about what I think we are talking about.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i am heading to a junk yard tomorrow, i searched all over the web but not knowing what your looking for is called makes it tough to find.. if nothing else brentd711 found them and i can order it online...

·
Registered
275 Posts
yea i am heading to a junk yard tomorrow, i searched all over the web but not knowing what your looking for is called makes it tough to find.. if nothing else brentd711 found them and i can order it online...
You said you're missing one...I wouldn't go to a junkyard and spend 5 or 10 dollars to buy an 18 year old part that I could get at the dealer for under $20. YMMV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts