Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to replace aftermarket radio on 95 YJ with factory unit. Any help locating one would be appreciated.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I believe I have mine in my basement... pulled it out when putting in my kicker and sony sound system. Don't know how it works though, pulled it out even before using it since original speakers were toast.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Adding the aux input is pretty simple. Used to be a write up on the Comanche club about it.

I did it on the stock headunit in my '90 MJ, but haven't used it in a couple years (nothing has a headphone jack anymore)
You're right about nothing having a a headphone jack anymore and was tired of using the adapter for my iphone so added one of these and now how bluetooth with the factory radio https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-TaoTronics-Hands-Free-Cancelling/dp/B07R3HH7TV/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=br06+bluetooth&qid=1556544631&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Wow, never expected someone would go back to OEM for that. Nice. And, with that you can buy one of those cassette player adapters for a full retro portable CD player

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts