Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 99 Wrangler Sport with the dark grey/charcoal (maybe known as black) seat covers. What's on there now are the originals but the drivers seat is starting to tear... the seams are coming undone. Does anyone sell factory replacement covers? I'd like them to be as original as possible... to match the rear seat etc.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
bchamberlin said:
I've got a 99 Wrangler Sport with the dark grey/charcoal (maybe known as black) seat covers. What's on there now are the originals but the drivers seat is starting to tear... the seams are coming undone. Does anyone sell factory replacement covers? I'd like them to be as original as possible... to match the rear seat etc.
I don't think that anyone sells just the seat "covers". I think that you have to buy a whole new seat, or seat covers for all of the seats to match. Sorry I don't have better news, maybe someone else will!:(

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I hate to say it, but you should check with the dealer. Maybe even a body shop. These guys know where to get OEM parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts