Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to make peace with the wife and clear out the garage. I have a 2008 OEM Soft Top wrapped up in storage that I need to get rid of. Selling all parts needed including door surrounds, etc. As it is from 2008 it is a little weathered and the windows have scratches, but nothing that would hinder vision or anything. No cuts or damage.

Looking to get $300 OBO. Pick-Up Only. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Of course now that I'm trying to sell it I realize I don't have any close pictures of it. I will have to get it out of storage, but these are what I have on hand.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I would be all over this if you weren't so far away, my 2013 was supposed to have the soft top, but someone in the stearlership decided they needed it more and since I bought it used didn't have any leverage.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great price on this. I had my windows replaced with Poly by HotHeadHeadliners for ~$350 and I can't believe how much better they are now. $650 for a whole kit with Poly is a steal. GLWS

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be all over this if you weren't so far away, my 2013 was supposed to have the soft top, but someone in the stearlership decided they needed it more and since I bought it used didn't have any leverage.
That sucks!! Well if you ever get anywhere near me. Let me know. I've got another top on the jeep now so this has been sitting in my garage untouched for months. If it was any smaller I'd ship it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts