Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched the thread and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I have 04 Safari with Bestop Sunrider soft top on now. I want to install the oem soft top that came with the jeep. Does anyone have a list of the parts I should have? I have the top, 3 windows, and door surrounds. Also maybe a list of the tools I would need? Pics would be helpful! Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Im a bit confused.... you have an 04 safari? are you saying that you have a best top safari top right now? Or do you have an 04 Shara with a besttop replace-a-top w/ sunrider?

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Im a bit confused.... you have an 04 safari? are you saying that you have a best top safari top right now? Or do you have an 04 Shara with a besttop replace-a-top w/ sunrider?
I believe Bestop has a Safari top with the sunrider front opening.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Autocorrect! I have a Sahara. The top that's on now is Bestop Sunrider. I have the oem soft top but want to make sure I have all of the pieces.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The three windows, the top, the door surrounds, the tailgate bar, tailgate retainer clips, 4 knuckles, 2 roll bar pivot brackets and the windshield channel. I believe that's what it takes from starting with nothing. PS ...the roll bar pivot brackets are like gold...don't think they are just a little piece of metal....that metal would be gold!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts