Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
A good place to start looking is Quadratec's website. They have a variety of brands and models. They also have a Soft top Advisor section to help you choose the right top for your frame/hardware. Also check Morris 4x4, both are reputable vendors. One of the best tops you can buy IMO is the Bestop sailcloth, it's a heavy duty OEM replacement. You can buy cheaper, but you get what you pay for. The cheaper tops have thinner material and windows (and are usually made in China). Thinner windows tend to crack and break sooner, so a more expensive top is going to last you a few more years than a cheaper one. There are numerous brands and options to choose from, so a website like Quadratec will introduce you to what's available for your year Jeep and give you an idea of what's out there and what they cost. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
What's a good price of a used oem one and how do I tell if it's oem.
Sometimes you can find them on Craigslist for $100-$200. OEM tops are made by several companies, a non-OEM top would be something like a Bestop Super Top or Sun Rider top, those tops have their own frames. The seller would need to tell you what kind of top it is. Years 88-95 will fit your 93. Quadratec sells their brand QuadraTop for $299.99 with free shipping, I'd go that route before I bought a used top. The zippers tend to be hard, stuck or broken on used tops.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a top that I'm looking to sell it's a brand new oem top that j have never used bc I have a hard top and I have no use for the soft top

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
is it just the fabric, or do you have the frame too? a new frame is 2-300 dollars

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have everything I bought the jeep used at a auction and it came with everthing with the soft top and it looks like the guy never used the soft top not a rip or fade spot on it and the frame doesnt have a scratch and I was looking to get some money to put in to the jeep. I'm happy to get whatever for it since I bought the jeep for 2k

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
go to quadratec and check bestop prices, they made the oem top so they will be a good guide to what it cost new. with everything i'd say around 4-500 would be a good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts