Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these, I saw them in the 2004 Parts Fiche today. They have to be better than the crap in the auto parts stores. They are under item# 2.

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
I just get the cheapest wiper blades I can find, because they usually are shot after a years worth of sun and mud. I buy them before the rainy season so that they're in good shape for winter. Such as it is here in California.

·
Registered
892 Posts
some wiper brand has winter wiper which basically just cover up the metal frame so snow wont get in there jam it up. I just get the cheapest.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered them for this winter to see if they are worth it and if they are better in the snow.

·
Abe Froman
3,786 Posts
I love my Triple Edge wiper blades from thewiperstore.com. They use to sell them at Walmart. The blades last for years and they have a lifetime warranty. When they start to wear out you call them and let them know and they send you brand new ones and DO NOT charge you for the shipping. Best money you will ever spend on blades and their customer service is excellent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts