Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together an exterior lighting package. I've got a 6 switch sPOD that's currently empty. It's the 6 pack of switches with the compressor read out in the center, so the switches are split 3 and 3.
Air compressor and lockers are going on a separate 3 pack of switches next to my 4WD shifter. I'm a little OCD about things, so I'd like to keep the lights in groups. I'm looking for thoughts on grouping and a couple of additions to what I've already got planned. I live in the middle of nowhere, camp frequently, and wheel at night.

And yes, I'm doing halo's on head and fog lights. Don't judge. I think the look is badass.

sPOD layout (L->R)
#1- Halos
#2-A-Pillar Long Range Lights
#3- Front Bumper Flood Lights

#4-Rock Lights
#5-?
#6-?

Things I 100% do not want to do- Hood or top windshield mounted light bars. A-I don't like the look, B- the hood lights seem like they'd reflect off the hood really bad.

I'm thinking about some kind of camping light- but unsure on how/where to mount it. I don't have a roof rack or plan on getting one any time soon.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I mounted a Rigid Industries diffused light in the rear for setting up camp and stuff like that on my sPOD.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
And another picture. I can't post multiple pics on my iPad.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts