Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Built in 2010. DetonatorYellow. 35" pro comp tires on American Eagle wheels, JK 5 on 5 bolt pattern, off road swivel hitch, 10 gal fresh water with sureflow pump, 5 lb propane plumbed to left side for stove, light, etc. , 200w Kenwood sound system w remote and iPod integration, 800 watt inverter, detachable table for stove, cooking, aluminum top with gas strut opening, solar panel with charge controller, 12v deep cycle battery, line-x inside and on fenders, LED lighting inside and out, Co2 system built in for tires and beer keg, yes it holds a pony keg and has a tap on the side!
$4000

·
Registered
121 Posts
Built in 2010. DetonatorYellow. 35" pro comp tires on American Eagle wheels, JK 5 on 5 bolt pattern, off road swivel hitch, 10 gal fresh water with sureflow pump, 5 lb propane plumbed to left side for stove, light, etc. , 200w Kenwood sound system w remote and iPod integration, 800 watt inverter, detachable table for stove, cooking, aluminum top with gas strut opening, solar panel with charge controller, 12v deep cycle battery, line-x inside and on fenders, LED lighting inside and out, Co2 system built in for tires and beer keg, yes it holds a pony keg and has a tap on the side!
$4000
can you just send more pictures and info, i cant buy but its literally one of the coolest things ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Holy crap man you just gave me a GREAT idea for another project Im about to begin.

Great looking set up man! GLWS

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ilevine said:
can you just send more pictures and info, i cant buy but its literally one of the coolest things ive ever seen
Here's a couple more, I'll find the shots of the interior. Thanks

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
srad600 said:
Holy crap man you just gave me a GREAT idea for another project Im about to begin.

Great looking set up man! GLWS
Thank you, I've really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JeepHerz said:
Sigh....to eat, or buy trailer...that is the question. How about a lease or rental? ;)
Bump.
Hey, there's a new idea! $3500 per night. Pay the first night, and you get it for the rest of your life free!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's worth every penny of 5k so 3,500 is what u call a steal. Imma sell my jeep to buy your trailer. With an engine it's an ultimate crawler lol

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kota7x said:
Why are you selling it? That thing is so cool
I don't use it enough since we've got the motorhome, and I've got other projects to pursue. It needs a good home!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts