Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Ridgeland,S.C. Are there any off road jeep trails, Legal and Safe, not too rocky for my Brand New Sahara unlimited ? went to Gulches in Laurens SC In march it was great. They had a lot of trails that Don't Break anything on your Jeep! mines all Stock! and I love it just the way it is!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Gulches is the primary one in SC. Broken Nut OHV is over my way about an hour from Florence. Further up north is Windrock, then there's Uwharrie, and brown mountain has some lighter stuff. My club is going to Uwharrie May 5th-7th. The main trail ride is the 6th. We've got 7 spots left if you want to check it out. You'd be good to go with a stock jeep with the intermediate group and you'll have a chance at winning free stuff in the raffles. Check out the thread in this forum for more details. Uwharrie Spring Invasion.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gulches is the primary one in SC. Broken Nut OHV is over my way about an hour from Florence. Further up north is Windrock, then there's Uwharrie, and brown mountain has some lighter stuff. My club is going to Uwharrie May 5th-7th. The main trail ride is the 6th. We've got 7 spots left if you want to check it out. You'd be good to go with a stock jeep with the intermediate group and you'll have a chance at winning free stuff in the raffles. Check out the thread in this forum for more details. Uwharrie Spring Invasion.
Thank You very much!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts