Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'm taking a trip to Broken Bow next week and was wondering if y'all knew of any good places to take my JK around the area. I heard they started cracking down on off-roading in the area but I'm not sure if this is true. Please let me know of any good places! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just saw your thread we rent a couple big cabins down there every summer and I grew up in that area but haven't done much jeeping in Broken Bow but I think when you get their and ask at one of the info stations they will tell you to go more north east I think I may be wrong. But since in answering this after you've already been maybe you can help me out.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just saw your thread we rent a couple big cabins down there every summer and I grew up in that area but haven't done much jeeping in Broken Bow but I think when you get their and ask at one of the info stations they will tell you to go more north east I think I may be wrong. But since in answering this after you've already been maybe you can help me out. Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Yea when I went down there I just asked the Beaver's Bend Park Office when I got there. If you're staying in the park, just follow the one road you come in on and it will put you in front of the office. We actually made a trip up to the Kiamichi Trail for the day and let me tell you... We had a freakin blast!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yea when I went down there I just asked the Beaver's Bend Park Office when I got there. If you're staying in the park, just follow the one road you come in on and it will put you in front of the office. We actually made a trip up to the Kiamichi Trail for the day and let me tell you... We had a freakin blast!
I heard that trail is awesome. Im wanting to go on it but would like to go with a group big or small. So the next time anybody is planning on heading that way give me a shout.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
16,991 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard that trail is awesome. Im wanting to go on it but would like to go with a group big or small. So the next time anybody is planning on heading that way give me a shout. Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
It's a freaking blast! However, I highly recommend starting in Clayton (where you're supposed to) rather than going east to west. It gets pretty confusing and when I went, we ended up on logging territory. They were fine about it but it got old having to navigate past huge 18 wheelers on a small trail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts