Picked up the "new to me" 98 this afternoon when they had gotten finished with it at the dealer. Went for a ride for a couple of hours and came to the conclusion that this thing is definitely gas hungry hahah! Stopped over in Gilmer for a few and when I got back in...it wouldn't crank...nothing, nada, no lights, no clicks, no vroom vroom! Oh well, the shop mechanic had mentioned to me yesterday that they had replaced both battery terminal ends, maybe they just didn't get the clamps snugged good. Checked it out and found the negative lead loose so snugged it, checked the hot and the friggen wires came out of the terminal clamp lol! They used a huge honkin clamp and the wires were just barely in there! I don't know how it managed to crank before! Well got it back to the house and fixed those issues and...now my idle is running up around 1800rpm. Ran some checks and the IAC seems to be fine, tps voltage "looked" good so I took it down the road to see if it would settle itself down and it starts throwing TPS codes. Barely made it back to the house limping with the thing bucking and jerking along. Rechecked TPS and voltages are off now. So, guess I get to replace that $40 part in the morning. Also decided to go ahead and disconnect the battery overnight to make sure everything in the computer is discharged...and we'll see. That said...had a great time today in the Jeep! Even after the problem, cars have been my main hobby for a long long time, so little tinkering stuff doesn't bother me and I enjoy it. The wife on the other hand was just slightly ticked that my "new" jeep ran a total of about 3 hours before breaking down!