Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

501 - 520 of 611 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 MPG Ratings Worse Than Lamborghini Huracan

But on paper, exactly 1 MPG better than my 2010 Jeep SRT8...

;)

...its official fuel economy ratings from the EPA are just 13 mpg city and 17 mpg highway, resulting in a combined rating of only 14 mpg.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check the
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking
thread, guy says he has the price is going to list it before the super bowl tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
What the hell, is the dude having a coming out party for his Jeep. Drama Queen.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Well, if it takes the Superbowl to get MSRP out I guess I am ok with that. I just want to know what to plan for.
I’m thinking you’re in too deep mentally to back out now. You’ll figure out a way to justify the purchase. I think it can be safely said it can’t be higher than $90K and I would not bet money on that high a figure.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
What the hell, is the dude having a coming out party for his Jeep. Drama Queen.
Not sure if you saw the thead... he didn't mention anything about a party.

just the fact he needs to find time to break down the costs before posting, so there's no misunderstandings. Apparently his is fully loaded, including dual door group worth $4395.

According to his post, it will be on the high side at $85K without ADMs...

So excluding dual door group, loaded, one can expect $80K MSRP and will be near $90K including ADM, tax and license (based on California rates).

I'm not interested enough to spend that kind of money...

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Well... here it is, posted on the other site.

5A953EC6-C4EE-4D1D-A117-56957414ECF3.jpeg

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
What I expected. Lots of vehicle choices out there at $85K.

Reactions: HardRockRube

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
WOW! Just wow! Makes the V8 swap look better all the time.
So based on these numbers I can build one for $75K MSRP... and if the fleet manager at my dealer keeps his word, I should be able to order one with Affiliates program for approx $70K -- not including T&L. There's certain conditions that need to be met before they'll sell me one at Affiliates pricing.

That's only $15K more than I paid for the 2016 Red Rock with no Mopar 2" lift and no 392 Hemi. I got the Red Rock with Affiliates program for $55K ($62K MSRP).

Actually this is looking more attractive based on that scenario...

Here's a list of Rubicon 392 standard equipment from the OP on the other site....

Included Standard Premium Options:
  • All Leather interior w/custom 392 badging
  • Infotainment Group
  • HD electrical switch bank
  • Body-color hardtop
  • Body-color flares
  • Steel Bumper Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Remote proximity entry
  • Safety Group & Advanced Safety Group
  • Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with wide track Dana 44 axles with Tru-Lok electronic locking diffs, and electronic front sway-bar disconnect. 3.73 final drive ratio
  • Upgraded frame rails, Mopar 2-inch lift (above standard Rubicon)
  • Heavy-duty brakes, FOX high performance aluminum monotubeshocks
  • Dual Mode Exhaust w/quad tailpipes
  • Functional Hood Scoop with Tri-Level Hydro-Guide

Reactions: JTPhoto JK

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
OK. I just did a build from his base number and I am still under 80k before sales tax. I think I can make that work especially with the market I see right now for my 2020 JLUR. Holy cow. You can sell a Jeep for big bucks right now. So, I will go on record for saying my MSRP with my options ordered before sales tax is near $78,500.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
OK. I just did a build from his base number and I am still under 80k before sales tax. I think I can make that work especially with the market I see right now for my 2020 JLUR. Holy cow. You can sell a Jeep for big bucks right now. So, I will go on record for saying my MSRP with my options ordered before sales tax is near $78,500.
He updated the base price due to credit for the painted hardtop...

2021-02-07_23-35-46.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
So, sorry but does his base of $73,860 include the destination charge or do you add that to it?

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Some posters over on the other site are indicating the $77K price leaked on the internet a while back shares the same MSRP base price -- this one just has more options.

This is old news... 😂

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
OK. That is how I got to my MSRP of just short of 80k. Thanks. Now, I need to sell some stuff to get ready.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Arrrgh. I just checked again and I still do not have a VIN for my VON. Maybe this will be a Christmas present.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all just joined the site the past couple of days. I thought I would give you an update on my Rubicon 392. It is in D1 status and shows an estimated ship date of 2/17. Looks like they are starting to build them!

·
Registered
733 Posts
He updated the base price due to credit for the painted hardtop...
Total MSRP - $83,945

Damn! When this 392 was first mentioned I said it would be an $80k rig. Looks like I was pretty close. These things will undoubtedly be bad ass and very nice but that is a huge number for a Jeep off the line. However, if you don't really have to modify anything, I guess it isn't that crazy.

501 - 520 of 611 Posts