Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

801 - 820 of 894 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where did you get this coupon. In the mail?
It came via e-mail. This is a partial screen print. The FIRST blacked out area was First Name & Zip Code; the SECOND blacked out area was an Alpha-numeric code. I believe the e-mail said something about it being sent to me as a result of my interest in Jeep related products.
Screenshot_20210505-112629_Gmail.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
It came via e-mail. This is a partial screen print. The FIRST blacked out area was First Name & Zip Code; the SECOND blacked out area was an Alpha-numeric code. I believe the e-mail said something about it being sent to me as a result of my interest in Jeep related products. View attachment 4505942
It came via e-mail on 5/5/21 from Jeep Brand (info @ brand.jeep.com). The day I received the coupon was one day ahead of my Rubicon 392 arriving at my dealership. It worked - dealer took $1000.00 off the bottom line.

20210506_174205.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,143 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,143 Posts
Pix of my Sarge Green Rubicon 392. She's real and does exist...

View attachment 4505946
I think I know why the Rubicon 392 comes with 33" tires. It would require major engineering design changes to get a larger tire to fit the rear tire carrier and most likely would require a redesigned rear bumper.

That would probably trigger new safety related crash tests and regulatory submissions.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
I think I know why the Rubicon 392 comes with 33" tires. It would require major engineering design changes to get a larger tire to fit the rear tire carrier and most likely would require a redesigned rear bumper.

That would probably trigger new safety related crash tests and regulatory submissions.

This is what I put on my 2020 JLUR to add bigger tires. Not cheap but it is really nice and has a much better mounting spot for third light than factory. The only tough part of the install was getting the backup camera out of the factory piece.

·
Premium Member
10,143 Posts
This is what I put on my 2020 JLUR to add bigger tires. Not cheap but it is really nice and has a much better mounting spot for third light than factory. The only tough part of the install was getting the backup camera out of the factory piece.

good to know... does this work with the factory HD Hinge-Gate Reinforcement option?

5C0DA62B-BA18-480B-9813-8B762FF9F97E.jpeg

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
So is it as fast as you thought it would be? That kind of HP should just smoke the tires. BTW, tread lightly,,,lol.

Reactions: Eugene Rubicon 392

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
good to know... does this work with the factory HD Hinge-Gate Reinforcement option?

View attachment 4506303
Yes, my 2020 JLUR has the hinge-gate reinforcement and I added the factory hinge-gate reinforcement to my 392 order. I believe it works with either one.

Let me see if I can dig up a pic...

Eugene! Congrats man that Jeep is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
If you look online you can see that the 392s are starting to arrive as there are many that are posted up for sale as of 2-4 days ago. I wonder if a lot of folks figured on "flipping" 392s. Not me. I want it to be my last Jeep. Yes, I am getting up there in age and one more really good Jeep should last me a long time. Recently, I have gone through a few. One was purchased by my daughter and son-in-law. My current Jeep was really going to be my last until Jeep announced the 392 on November 17th, 2020. Both a good day for me but a bad day for my wallet.

·
Premium Member
10,143 Posts
On Thursday 5/6/21 my dealer e-mailed me very good news which advised me that my 392 Rubicon had come in and when would I like to pick it up. Between 2 & 3 PM was my response.

Here's a picture of it as I first set eyes on her at the dealer. (More photos to come...) View attachment 4505943
I'm curious.... what's your average fuel mileage on the EVIC?

I took a short freeway trip today and managed to squeeze out an average 15.3 MPG with the Pentastar 3.6L..

46C21D61-9B05-4EB8-8543-5068FCF66923.jpeg

·
Retired Moderator
100,487 Posts
801 - 820 of 894 Posts