Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, folks. I have a 2014 JKU that I bought an ORH fastback soft top for in 2015. After the enormous wait time, it finally arrived and installed it straight away. I ran with it for 4 or 5 months before swapping back to the hardtop for the winter. The next spring, I built a lift for the hard top and now mostly run topless. With the ease of taking the hard top off and on, I doubt I'll be putting the soft top on again.

So ... I have a very gently used fastback top to sell. I paid a little over a grand on it with shipping to Denver, and am looking for $650 plus shipping. If in Denver, I'll meet you somewhere locally, and therefore no shipping cost to you.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the box it all came in, so I'll have to figure that part out, as well as the exact shipping cost. My guess is maybe $100 bucks.

The best part is you don't have to wait for California Tops to make it and send it out. This is ready to go now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts