Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great News!

There is an offroad park that is set to begin construction by Febuary's end. Its a 3 acre plot of land in Hialeah Gardens east of the Turnpike. Its gonna be an elaborate obstacle course with all sorts of terrain that we dont get to wheel locally. This thread will serve to post updates and pictures as this project moves along. Its gonna be great. I am in the loop but I cant give details as to where it is exactly until an unveiling date is set.

·
Registered
34,119 Posts
Thanks keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Awesome! Any updates?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As if right now the project is at a stand still. The cost of the project is to great as it is and the city has issued fines for some technical violations. Trying to coordinate volunteers to try and resolve the issues.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
As if right now the project is at a stand still. The cost of the project is to great as it is and the city has issued fines for some technical violations. Trying to coordinate volunteers to try and resolve the issues.
oh boy... going to be a while it sounds like.

·
Registered
34,119 Posts
I have a club that is a 501 c of 62 members what kind of help is needed to get this open?

Reactions: DIRT BOY
1 - 8 of 8 Posts