Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best offroad shop in your opinion. I'm talking about franchise wise not smaller private owned. Other than small shops at someone's house or one private owned shop there is nothing within a couple hours of me. I'm looking into a franchise and want to hear some opinions on shops.

·
Registered
923 Posts
In my area they just have 4Wheeldrive. You have alot of stuff already in their store but they will order it and no shipping cost to be have it sent to their store if they don't. They do installs too but they charge alot for labor

·
Registered
876 Posts
4wheelparts is about all we have around here and they've always treated me well. I'm not sure if they are high on labor as I have nothing to compare it to. They did fix my front end wobble after me chasing it for 4 years and that was priceless.

·
Registered
391 Posts
4wheelparts is also the only franchise I know of around here. I almost went there for my lift but I decided on a local shop instead. Good luck though - it sounds like there's a gap your area that needs to be filled!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts