Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ryan Wendt, and I just recently purchased a brand new Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 2014. I love it already after my 3 weeks driving it around town, but I'm itching to see it where it really shines. Commuting isn't exactly where it looks/feels good to be in a Wrangler.

I want to take it offroad, but nowhere too serious, as it is brand new, and I'm not made of money. I mostly just want a nice dirt road, and if it rains, a manageable muddy road. A few cool hill climbs or rocks are no big deal, but I'm looking for obstacles I can tackle with no modifications to my vehicle, and minimal risk of damaging anything if I drive safely. Just somewhere to take my friends for a day and have some fun. Extensive trails would be great to take up a day and a great view even better.

Does such a place exist? And is there anything I should do to my Jeep before even considering going out? I hope I'm not wrong to assume that my stock wrangler can handle what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any replies!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check out Whispering Pines, it's not too far from you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts