Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been a frequent visitor to this site during my first few months of my jeep. I've looked through searches of the forums but can't find anything on "offroadledbars.com" headlights. Does anyone has experience with these? Good/Bad?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the picture of the headlights I was wondering about. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Saw the same light, under a different name on one of the threads recently, but don't remember the name of the thread. They were comparing it to the Speaker LED it is based on.
There was a link to a company that showed a video, and it wasn't very impressive. The cutoff line was weak, and output didn't seem as sharp.
That said, it can be very difficult to get a video to look realistic when showing a light pattern at night.

In any case, it might be worth searching on LED headlight, or maybe JW Speaker copy.

Good luck! :drinks:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
check the angry off road ones in the market place. looks similar

·
Registered
116 Posts
Angry Off Road stopped selling them as they were having problems with the lights failing. I was told they sent back all their stock to the manufacturer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts