Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 91 in September of 2017 bone stocker was drug behind a motor home from the day it left the dealer. Needless to say it had less than 2 nickel size dents in the hood and the rest was in pristine condition other than a lot of oxidization from hangin behind that diesel pusher. Purchased from the 50yo original owner I am now the proud second owner and probably in it forever home... and with that we will start this mess of shenanigans!

Installed a Rough country 4” sua lift when the 31x10.50x15 tires were bought and were rubbing the fender flares so up she went!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Little more info on jeep it’s a 4.0 with the ax15 with the 231 has the leather interior with the tumble rear seat which idk if that was an option or not but the vin states it as being a base model.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
:welcome:

Nice find on the Jeep. I noticed that you installed the track bar relocation bracket at least on the front axle. You might find that it rides and handles better without the track bar. Most of us throw that thing away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Removed the stock jack and installed me a lil compressor in that location. With some cuttin and grinding it turned out pretty nice for s temporary set up. Didnt realise how nice it was to have onboard air...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts