Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning this may be traumatic. So I took Tigger into the 4WD place here in Charlotte for the long awaited (3 weeks) upgrade build/install. If you have read the black wrangler thread you will know I have an issue. Lots of goodies require a 3 day build/install.

That takes it to Monday. Am a consultant and my current client is in Philly so I travel every week. That means I have to wait until next Friday to pick up Tigger.

I have no idea how much alcohol, pain killers, narcotics this could take. Special thanks to kjeeper10 for suggesting induced coma, that is currently being evaluated.

To make it worse I had to go back at 5pm to meet a third party who was buying my 33" mickey atz's which only have 3.5K on them. Ofcourse while I was waiting Ryan (the manager) decided to take me back into the shop to see Tigger.

Well that was traumatic. Skin and Bones. This may be the longest week of my life. Stay safe Tigger....soon it will get better....

:surrender:

Attachments

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Yes. I am not kidding. I need help from everyone here. The next 7 days will be trying. I hope my Show us your Black Wrangler thread survives for another week.

Rock on.
We'll make sure it survives:thumb:

Yes. And I have not begun drinking heavily yet. Completely sober...for now.
It couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love this thread it makes me feel normal, because I would be the same way!!
The store manager told me guys come in and are so laid back when they give him the list of mods and bring it in.....He told me he tells them all the time...you understand this is going to kill you for the next several days.

They are like no way...no worries dude it's all good. Then they call him before the end of the first day asking if they can offer an extra couple hundred bucks to finish it a day early or so.

He tells them....dude I told you.

I knew this would be an issue going in....doesn't make it any easier though. Trust me.

:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
If Tigger was your child and you left him abandoned and alone for a week I'd report you to Children and Youth, I wonder who would be the proper authorities???LOL
Now as far as the red meat I would suggest you hit Pats Steaks while in Philly next week, if your client doesn't know where that is then you need to drop 'em....:rofl::rofl:

·
Sea Monkey Wrangler
156 Posts
Rumor?

I was at 4WD this evening and they were talking about a black Wrangler that got scratched up pretty bad in the back. Wasn't yours, was it?

:eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts