Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife started smelling something Saturday evening and again Sunday. I didn't really notice it but on Monday I left a very small stain of oil on the driveway and crawled under it in the afternoon and oil was dripping from behind the oil pan. I used the free road side towing from Jeep and had it towed to the dealer last night. This morning they called and said it was the oil cooler leaking and is now waiting on me to pick up all fixed under warranty.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My wife started smelling something Saturday evening and again Sunday. I didn't really notice it but on Monday I left a very small stain of oil on the driveway and crawled under it in the afternoon and oil was dripping from behind the oil pan. I used the free road side towing from Jeep and had it towed to the dealer last night. This morning they called and said it was the oil cooler leaking and is now waiting on me to pick up all fixed under warranty.
Yep, see thread that discusses the oil cooler leak here
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/2...s-issue-698297.html?highlight=oil+cooler+leak
It would be helpful if you posted the part # in that thread so we know whether there's a new revised part or whether you got an old part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts