Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy those "Vertical Bolt Bracket" or whatever the thing from the soft top that gets bolted to the roll cage. I can't find it anywhere i have been running in circles on the internet. I just need their part number or something. Thanks

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
if you can take pictures of your rails where the door surrounds screw in it would be very helpful on trying to see what your working with. I havent heard of a wrangler not coming with the peices you need already attached.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
You will most likely have to go to the dealer and get a part number. You may even be able to run to NAPA, Autozone, Murray's, etc. to get a pair. This may be one of those parts that you will need to either go to a pick-and-pull or the dealership to replace/purchase.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Where can I buy those "Vertical Bolt Bracket" or whatever the thing from the soft top that gets bolted to the roll cage. I can't find it anywhere i have been running in circles on the internet. I just need their part number or something. Thanks
is this the bracket your talking about. its circled in red, it attaches to the rear of the roll bar.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the thing is a bought a soft top off someone who was on his first jeep and I had a hardtop so we traded but he lives 2 hours away rfrom him so i don't feel lik egetting the brackets.

with the pads on you can barely see those brackets i am sure he would assume it was part of every jeep and mine was made with a hard top so i assume it was unneeded

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
you know I couldn't find that part number either. I would either call the guy or email him to see if he could send you the brackets via snail mail. that would be the best choice I would think seeing that he traded you a $1500 hard top compaired to a $650 soft top.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah dude its cool he payed me 500 for the trade because we asked a dealership what would be added on the price to make a soft top a hard top and thats what we came out with I much rathered money and a soft roof then a hard top that takes 2 people to lift.

At any rate I found a schematic once when i was learning how to put the thing on that pointed to it and said the number but i can't find that schematic again it showed like a blue line exploded view of the hardware and said all the part numbers. At any rate I can go down to the dealership maybe drop like 10 bucks and not need to wait. If its much more than that i will call the guy.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
If I get a chance later tonight I will see if I can go out and pull one off to see if it has a part # on it.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Probably 11 and 12 and 13 is my guess. Bracket that holds bar 2 and 3 to the roll cage, and the bolts that go with it.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
In another forum, the one I joined for my WK, they say they wouldn't buy or trust them. They're saling a salvage title rubi for 15k and it looks more like a sahara with Rubi badging

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
In another forum, the one I joined for my WK, they say they wouldn't buy or trust them. They're saling a salvage title rubi for 15k and it looks more like a sahara with Rubi badging
The only rubi I saw for sale was for 9500. It was black and the flares kinda looked like they had been repainted to match the vehicle, but not with a slick finish like a sahara.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well mark looks like you found your answer thanks to all the pro's on WF.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts