Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a couple days ago about having my Jeep broken into...The pass side window was sliced so I had to order a replacement window...I contacted Quadratec about that, twice....and was told that they didn't stock it, I asked avbout a special order, and was told that the window was something they didn't handle....Ok its a premium smittybuilt top...I contacted another vendor and had the window in 2 days....sorry Quadratec you lost a customer...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hopefully you went to Joe at Morris!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Where did you buy the top?

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,507 Posts
I posted a couple days ago about having my Jeep broken into...The pass side window was sliced so I had to order a replacement window...I contacted Quadratec about that, twice....and was told that they didn't stock it, I asked avbout a special order, and was told that the window was something they didn't handle....Ok its a premium smittybuilt top...I contacted another vendor and had the window in 2 days....sorry Quadratec you lost a customer...
Hello,

I am very sorry to see this. Can you please private message me your information and order number. I would be more than happy to look into this and see what I would be able to do. Again, I am very sorry to see this.

Thank you
Hailey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts