Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trading off my 4 door truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Not sure the question here other than you seem to be getting rid of the TJ and buying a JK Unlimited. can't help you with doing any comparison as I've never had a TJ or any other wrangler for that matter. otherwise if you're going to special order one, best do it now or you'll have to take delivery of dealer's stock or wait till the (limited run) 2018 JK are available.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have both, TJ is much easier to work on and tinker with, but the JK unlimited is a much smoother ride and handles much better. The factory height of the JK seems to be about the same as my TJ with a 2.5 inch lift, so I think you are getting that as well.

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure the question here other than you seem to be getting rid of the TJ and buying a JK Unlimited. can't help you with doing any comparison as I've never had a TJ or any other wrangler for that matter. otherwise if you're going to special order one, best do it now or you'll have to take delivery of dealer's stock or wait till the (limited run) 2018 JK are available.

ok so apparently it cut off my question.. not sure why! but i was asking about towing ability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts