Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the St. Johns and Flagler areas. Old Brick Road is washed out about a mile south of the CR204 intersection, as of Friday (9/15) morning. About 4ft across, unknown depth...but at least a foot down to the water level from the road surface.

Possibly passable on the left side. But without a buddy or recovery gear I didn't want to chance it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the post, I never knew this existed. May go out this weekend or next to check it out.

Do you know if any of the side roads off Old Brick Road are open for exploring or is it all private property?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most, if not all the side roads are gated. There my be a couple of places you can venture off, but I would be cautious about private property. The road itself is not difficult, it's more of a scenic drive through Old Florida. I have linked a couple of articles. Enjoy!

Espanola, Florida and the Old Brick Road

Mark Woods: A drive down what remains of the Old Brick Road | Jacksonville News, Sports and Entertainment | jacksonville.com

Also, I should have posted pictures. But that completely slipped my mind.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Went today, thanks for posting about this drive. As of today just one area had water mostly across the road but passable without issue. Great drive however the mosquitoes were out in force!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts