Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got two sets of KC lights for free from my father in-law.
He bought a brush guard for his f150 and didn't like the square lights so was going to pitch them. I jumped on them instantly.

I have two that are clear lenses, and two that are orange.

All look like this, but two are orange.

KC HiLites Fog Lamps SAE J583D w/ Wire Harness Kit NEW on eBay!

These decent lights? I figured the squares would match the head lights real nice.

Prices are around 40$ a piece, that meaning I have 160$ brand new. Their in great shape, need a little paint, and the boots that cover the brackets are cracking.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I think i'm just going to sell them. I need to figure out how I can restore the insides of them, the orange seem fine, but the clear are messed up, the chrome flaked off.. I was going to try and sand them and just chrome paint them, but not sure if that'd work good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'd say since he gave them to you he'll expect to see them on your Jeep. If you do sell them pass along that good fortune to the man who made it possible.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say since he gave them to you he'll expect to see them on your Jeep. If you do sell them pass along that good fortune to the man who made it possible.
Well he was throwing them away lol. And he doesn't care. I'm 18 and worth nothing but my jeep, he makes 200k a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts