Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find anything in search on these. Has any run them? How do they compare to IPF w/Fatboys?
Delta 7'' Quad Bar XENON Headlight Kit
View attachment 2026

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dont know anything about the deltas but I do know that I have the IPF's and they are amazingly bright. I had the sylvania and those were crap. Spend the money and get the IPF's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the delta's, I am very happy with them. The beam pattern is very good, they are alot brighter than the stock sealed beams, and they look better. Also you have alot more choices on what kind of bulbs you want to run.

I think I got mine for like $50. Mine arent the quad bar ones, they are just the standard conversion ones.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I have the delta's, I am very happy with them. The beam pattern is very good, they are alot brighter than the stock sealed beams, and they look better. Also you have alot more choices on what kind of bulbs you want to run.

I think I got mine for like $50. Mine arent the quad bar ones, they are just the standard conversion ones.
? They are an H4 kit right? Why would you have more choices...? You dont have to run fatboy bulbs with IPFs, they just happen to be the best H4 out that we know of.

Do it right the first time, IPF then Round Eyes then the C one thats hard to get, isvthe order I was told many times over, in terms of quality.

I couldnt be happier w/ my IPFs

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
? They are an H4 kit right? Why would you have more choices...? You dont have to run fatboy bulbs with IPFs, they just happen to be the best H4 out that we know of.

Do it right the first time, IPF then Round Eyes then the C one thats hard to get, isvthe order I was told many times over, in terms of quality.

I couldnt be happier w/ my IPFs
Whats the C one? I didn't want to get the ones (IPF) that everyone else has. I'm kinda funny that way, but I don't want to buy a piece of crap just to be different.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Can some post a link for the IPF's please? I wan't new headlights so I'm gonna just borrow this thread. Sorry 4point, you can have it back when I get what I want! lol :D

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats OK Thread Jacking is just the norm around here. Its really kind of fun to watch these threads evolve, You never which one is going to grow legs and take off.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Thats OK Thread Jacking is just the norm around here. Its really kind of fun to watch these threads evolve, You never which one is going to grow legs and take off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts