Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I USED A FINE SAND PAPER TO GET THEM CLEAN AND NEW LOOKING THEN I USED A FILLER PRIMER FROM RUST-OLEUM (2 COATS) THEN I USED INDUSTRIAL (CHIP, SCRATCH,FADE RESISTANT) RUST-OLEUM FLAT BLACK (2 COATS).... OLD, SILVER ALUMINUM ....... NEW BLACK ALUMINUM..... THEY TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD, I THINK!:dance:

·
Jeep Ninja
1,835 Posts
if the picture is online you can right click the photo, go down to properties and copy the link under adress , come back to the forum and click the insert image above where you type and paste the link there, if it comes up with an X make sure you erased the http:// that is automatically there

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i give up! your supposed to be smarter than what your working with but it looking like my computer is smarter than me! if you want pics email me ([email protected]) and i will send some. i also painted my side steps and dash

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no madison is not the new up north, there are lots of citys north of madison actually i am from waupaca but 75% of my family lives in chicago and florida and i was raised in florida so to them i am up north and my dad is north of me! but apparently your jeep must suck since your on the forums making d-bag posts!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
no madison is not the new up north, there are lots of citys north of madison actually i am from waupaca but 75% of my family lives in chicago and florida and i was raised in florida so to them i am up north and my dad is north of me! but apparently your jeep must suck since your on the forums making d-bag posts!
I almost didn't want to help you with your picture posting problem after this response, being a d-bag in return doesnt help anyone out dude.

As far as your picutre issue goes, make another post and try to post picutres like you were that way someone can quote it and see what you are doing wrong and give you some advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts