Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my set of Moab's in yesterday after about a month wait. I got them switched over in the Jeep with Corbeau's brackets. Problem is the passenger seat does not flip. The Corbeau flipper do-hickey won't budge. I can reach underneath and flip the seat manually but that is a huge pain in the :whistling:

Anyone have any ideas where to start?

and yes I did attach it per the instructions....
Other than that I love the seats:dance:

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Can't help you on this. Mine's an '03 and it works great on my passenger side.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it fixed. The bolt attaching the lever for the seat to the seat bracket does not need to be tightened down. Merely, on enough to prevent backing off. If it is too tight it'll bind...

All is well, and anyone contemplating the Moab's go for it!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I got it fixed. The bolt attaching the lever for the seat to the seat bracket does not need to be tightened down. Merely, on enough to prevent backing off. If it is too tight it'll bind...

All is well, and anyone contemplating the Moab's go for it!
Did you just stay with the stock seat belt?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, I am still trying to figure out how to save them to the computer. (this new laptop has all the stupid app's like a phone. I will get some better ones this weekend while we are on the trail and try to post em. I do love them though!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
So you used your stock fold/tilt bracket, but used the Corbeau adapters?

I have the full Corbeau replacements and they don't fold/tilt at all, though I can adjust the back angle with the lever on the side of the seat (Baja RS).

I would have gone with the adapter brackets, but I didn't want to sit even higher.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you used your stock fold/tilt bracket, but used the Corbeau adapters?

I have the full Corbeau replacements and they don't fold/tilt at all, though I can adjust the back angle with the lever on the side of the seat (Baja RS).

I would have gone with the adapter brackets, but I didn't want to sit even higher.
I am 6' and I actually prefer the extra rise. Its just barely enough to be noticeable but believe it or not, it is more comfortable. At 1st I was like Oh crap, but I went for a spin and before I got out of my neighborhood, I was sold.

The adapters bolted to the factory risers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts