Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody recognize the Jeep in Onboard-Air.com's home page banner?

Hint: It looks a lot like the black JK at the top of THIS page.

·
Registered
839 Posts
huh look at that. thats so weird cause it also kinda looks like the jeep in your profile pic. weird!!

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
huh look at that. thats so weird cause it also kinda looks like the jeep in your profile pic. weird!! (If you cant tell im tryin to convey sarcasum)
The picture that Onboard-Air used is slightly older than the one in the WF banner above, and doesn't have the lights I added up front. And my profile pic is even older, with stock tires. So actually all three Jeeps are slightly different.

Pretty awesome! onboard-air.com, not to be confused with onboardair.com? Weird...

Do you have the viair system?
No, not to be confused with onboardair.com.

And no, I don't have the Viair system.

I bought a couple of lockstraps from onboard-air.com, and they asked me for pictures of my Jeep to add to their customer album. I was surprised when I visited their website last night. I thought the picture looked familiar, but it took me a few seconds to realize it was actually my Jeep, because the license plate is masked and it doesn't have the lights that I now have up front.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yep, that's your Jeep! Again, thanks for the picture, I appreciate you sending it and letting us use it.

I am still working on a gallery, so you might see a few more in the future. You sent me some good pics, I just had to use at least one at the top.

Thanks again!

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, that's your Jeep! Again, thanks for the picture, I appreciate you sending it and letting us use it.

I am still working on a gallery, so you might see a few more in the future. You sent me some good pics, I just had to use at least one at the top.

Thanks again!
BTW, I got to use those lockstraps for the first time last weekend, and they worked out great. I really like them. I didn't see a good photo op though to take pictures of them in use. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great! Glad you like them.

No worries, just let me know when you have images and I will be more than happy to throw it up on the site. Like I said, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts