Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Does anybody have copies of this show they can send me? It's only a 5 episode run on Discovery Channel from 2012.

DVD or any kind of compressed files like MKV, Xvid/Dvix. Whatever you've got, I would greatly appreciate.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2189346/

From the one and two minute clips on youtube it looks really cool.

....Rocco.

If anybody wants DVD copies of the Operating Tips VHS tapes that came with the TJs, I have the 1999 and 2003 editions transferred(they are both pretty much identical), with front and back cover art scans. I also have the out of print Legend Continues tape transferred.
Whatever the mail and fees are, a couple bucks?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I managed to get 3 episodes from Pirate Bay. They all show a couple seeds, but for some reason I'm not connecting to the last two.
I found that this show was actually a Discovery/BBC series called "Car vs Wild" that ran 9 episodes plus a behind the scenes episode. Itunes-UK has them for sale, but I can't buy them in America.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I managed to get 3 episodes from Pirate Bay. They all show a couple seeds, but for some reason I'm not connecting to the last two.
I found that this show was actually a Discovery/BBC series called "Car vs Wild" that ran 9 episodes plus a behind the scenes episode. Itunes-UK has them for sale, but I can't buy them in America.
Car vs wild is a different show, with the same people and the same premise (roughly). It is apparently still being made...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I came home tonight and the last epsode was just finishing downloading. I'm going to watch all five tonight.

There are a few ways of working around the Itunes country restrictions. I'm going to try to figure it out to get Car vs Wild too. I'll have to pay Itunes for them though they're 16 pounds for ten episodes, a little over $20 US.

I wish I could drive my own Jeep. I had an fluid drip for a few months, now 4wd makes a loud buzzing noise. I'm guessing the diff ran dry. I'll have to figure it out in the spring. It's buried in frozen snow rght now.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I came home tonight and the last epsode was just finishing downloading. I'm going to watch all five tonight.

There are a few ways of working around the Itunes country restrictions. I'm going to try to figure it out to get Car vs Wild too. I'll have to pay Itunes for them though they're 16 pounds for ten episodes, a little over $20 US.

I wish I could drive my own Jeep. I had an fluid drip for a few months, now 4wd makes a loud buzzing noise. I'm guessing the diff ran dry. I'll have to figure it out in the spring. It's buried in frozen snow rght now.
Please post back if you are able to purchase the episodes, and if it was worth the price.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I know it was a good show and the 1 guy was really annoying!!!! I watched it not for the 2 bobo's in it arguing like lil babies, but for the vehicle and what it could handle. I tell you it really gave me respect of the 4 banger engines they put in the TJ's. Which before watching this show, I thought the 4 bangers were garbage until I watched that lil red jeep do some amazing stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts