Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, I'm at a loss with what to do next. I love working on my Jeep and want to change up the look a little. I have to go back to college and won't have time to work on it shortly so I want to do one more project to it. Any suggestions? I know I'm stuck with my tires since they are perfectly good and have a ton of life left in them. I'm not incredibly technical with my skills but I am knowledgeable. I'm open to any and every suggestion though. Thanks for the help! Here are a few pic of what she looks like now.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Body lift for a little extra height and flex travel?
Paint your grill and headlight bezels black?
Under armor?

The list goes on & on man, that's what makes jeeps so addicting!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Rocker Armor? Poison Spider hood vents?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I took out the T-case drop would it effect the way it drives? It's my daily driver and I hit the highway for about 5-10 miles per day. I also have a trip to Silver Lake Sand dunes for late summer. Any negative effects if I raised the T-Case? The Jeep has a 3.75" RC suspension lift installed.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If I took out the T-case drop would it effect the way it drives? It's my daily driver and I hit the highway for about 5-10 miles per day. I also have a trip to Silver Lake Sand dunes for late summer. Any negative effects if I raised the T-Case? The Jeep has a 3.75" RC suspension lift installed.
Is that the combo lift of a 1.25 BL and a 2.5 Suspension lift?

If so, you shouldn't remove the t-case drop without doing a MML. I suggest the brown dog 1" MML brackets. Sturdy as all hell and made right here in the usa :thumb:

Installing that will allow you to remove the t-case drop and regain some ground clearance on the trail. However, if that is a 3.75 inch suspension lift, you reealy should be using an sye kit.

·
Registered
316 Posts
So it already has the body lift on it? If so you can just install the mml with tilts the rear of the t case down correcting angles. If it still has vibes you can put a few washers b/w the skid and frame.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that the combo lift of a 1.25 BL and a 2.5 Suspension lift?

If so, you shouldn't remove the t-case drop without doing a MML. I suggest the brown dog 1" MML brackets. Sturdy as all hell and made right here in the usa :thumb:

Installing that will allow you to remove the t-case drop and regain some ground clearance on the trail. However, if that is a 3.75 inch suspension lift, you reealy should be using an sye kit.
The lift I bought was all suspension. I didn't put any body lift on the Jeep and it was stock when I started working on it. So, the way it sits now, I should be installing a SYE kit to regain the ground clearance. I can take pictures when I get home tonight of my t-case skid and the under body so you guys can get a clear ideas of what i'm trying to explain. They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words after all.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The lift I bought was all suspension. I didn't put any body lift on the Jeep and it was stock when I started working on it. So, the way it sits now, I should be installing a SYE kit to regain the ground clearance. I can take pictures when I get home tonight of my t-case skid and the under body so you guys can get a clear ideas of what i'm trying to explain. They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words after all.
Yeah, a MML won't be enough to compensate for that 3.75 and get rid of the entire t-case drop. Save up for an sye kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts