Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you buy a jeep and forum members tell you to open your wallet- purse for modds they arnt kidding. First shiny new jeep, gotta protect seats=new okoleys. Then goto get matching grab handles. Were am I gonna put my pistol? Better buy lock box. Hum every jeep should have a winch, gotta buy a bumper for the new winch. New bumper and winch makes front sag, better buy a lift to level it out. Wow tires look to small with new lift better buy new tires and wheels. See what I mean? Well I'm off to try and talk huby into the new lift!!!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just turn all those pockets wrong side out. :D

Jeep uses pretty good stuff to cover their seats. 48k on my '07 and the seats still look good. I'm thinking about blue neoprene cause the Jeep is blue. Gray and gray inside is kinda dull and boring.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol I'm am use to it. My okoleys are black with red inserts. They look really good and yeah they fit awsome. They have the heat pads installed in them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmao that's good!!

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Typical Jeep owner:

·
Registered
802 Posts
you could just leave it stock.........

NAW!.....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
naw is right!!! im addicted i cant help myself!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love the last sentence.....lol, the Mrs. got a kick out of it. I have dumped a ton of money in 4x4's, motorcyles, cars, boats...etc. Seems like I always come full circle and wish it was back stock, or at least a little lift, yes, gotta have lockers, maybe just a little bigger tires, ummm, here we go again, right???!!!!

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Just Empty Every Pocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts