Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting jeeper!
3,867 Posts
From looking at your pic some rocker guard/ step wouldn't be a bad addition and would cover your flare extension holes

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From looking at your pic some rocker guard/ step wouldn't be a bad addition and would cover your flare extension holes
That's a good idea! My wife wants something to step on, so I have an excuse to get the rocker guards...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I say take her somewhere special...maybe gilmer, beat the hell out of her, and then give her a nice bath to make up for it. The jeep, not the wife...to be specific.

·
Registered
39 Posts
For about $150, you can get her some billet style hood hold down pins. They look good and will ensure your hood stays in place. Much more reliable than the stock clamps.

Light guards are a second favorite choice.

·
Registered
286 Posts
jrussblues said:
I say take her somewhere special...maybe gilmer, beat the hell out of her, and then give her a nice bath to make up for it. The jeep, not the wife...to be specific.
LMAO!!! I picture a guy in a wifebeater tank top, beer belly, unshaven washing his jeep, saying "I so sorry, I didn't mean to through you into that big boulder."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts