Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my tj for a year now and i love it just as much as the day i got it. I will post pics later today of when i got i got it and now. So far the mods consist of a 2"BB, AEM brute force intake, MBRP exhaust, HID head lights, 4" LED tail lights, smittybuilt src front bumper, smittybuilt src rocker guards.
I think that is it but hopefully over the next year i will ditch the 2" and go with a 4" lift, SYE, a better steering set up, and a rear bumper and tire carrier. This is the first jeep i owned and i think i have made a wise decision on getting her.

·
Registered
19 Posts
aaron 06tj said:
not the best pics top one is day one and bottom is today a year and a week later
Where'd you get your headlights? What's the visibility like? I heard that the round lights turn into spot lights more than headlights after the HID conversion. Curious as to how yours perform.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where'd you get your headlights? What's the visibility like? I heard that the round lights turn into spot lights more than headlights after the HID conversion. Curious as to how yours perform.
they put off pretty good light i think i got the light off ebay just to see if i would like the HID's and the HID bulbs, ballast, and wiring i got from DDM tuning they had great reviews about covering the warranty.

What kind of front bumper is that and does it have enough room for a winch plate to be mounted as well
yes there is enough room for a winch it is a smiitybuilt SRC rock crawler front bumper they are priced pretty good as well i got it for $250 at a local 4 wheel drive store

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Some here man. On the 1st I had my Jeep for one year. I still love it! Bought it with a 2"BB and 31s now added a1.25" body with 33"s

View attachment 175192

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
aaron 06tj said:
nice jeep i noticed you painted the word jeep on the sway bar cover below the grill to color match that looks good i did mine silver to match the side stickers.
I saw that on yours to. Yup I did that in December last year. Just some model paint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts