Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere else in the upstate or close in NC besides the Gulches? Kinda tired of it and would like to go somewhere new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is there anywhere else in the upstate or close in NC besides the Gulches? Kinda tired of it and would like to go somewhere new.
I beliave there is a spot somewere upstate or lower state nc called urwharrie or somthing like that. you could look into that if that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm almost in the mood to sell my jeep. It fun and I love riding and going off road. But all my friends are getting out of it and it's not a lot of fun going by yourself or with the wife. Thinking about trading it or a Harley.

·
Registered
119 Posts
There is Carolina Backwoods just over the border above Myrtle Beach. And Uwharrie in NC is a good place to go. I have been to both and enjoyed myself at each. Sounds like to need to find some Off roaders to hang out with. You might try CCOR, Coastal Carolina Off Road. They are a hub for alot of local clubs in NC and SC.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I heard Carolina Backwoods has an entry fee. Any truth to that? If so, how much? Also, whereabouts in NC is Uwharrie?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Everywhere has an entry fee. Uncertain of the price at CBW, think $15 or $20. URE is towards the middle of the state. Google will pinpoint better than I can.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Beasly Knob in North Ga. Fun wheeling spot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts