Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...after extensive research, discussion, thread pondering, and vendor inquiries, have replaced my JKWW OEM shocks at 23000 miles.....with Rancho 9000xls.

After a day motoring about the shire, I gotta admit 'yes, it DOES look to be the right choice'......again.

Ran over some of those washboard gravel 'chatter bumps' and the improvement is considerable.

Off to an awkward start on this order. Had a little trouble with original vendor making timely delivery; then another vendor delivered a set showing just a bit of denting on both front external barrels. Factory gave choice of further discount or replacement. Took the replacements.

Sunshine returns to the PNW later in the week; may be able to coordinate topless Wednesday & with a little longer romp.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
After a day motoring about the shire, I gotta admit 'yes, it DOES look to be the right choice'......again.
You're really driving me crazy, but can you hit me one more time? This ish is getting toxic.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"This ish is getting toxic." :bop:

never expected to be a fanboy....just shocking, I tell you....*kaff*kaff*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts