Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at options to replace the tubular bumper that came on my Jeep and came across the Bulldog Stubby Front Bumper. Does anyone here have experience with these and any pictures to share? I'm wanting to spend under $300 and this looks to be a good alternative to a Smittybuilt which has had not so favorable reviews on this forum.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess no one has bought one yet?? I went ahead and ordered one today, I'll post up pictures once I get it installed.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Looks nice!! How much was it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid $255 including shipping. It will fit all TL and LJ models. You can add a winch plate for around $110.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks real good!! Are those kc daylighters? If so do you like them ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks real good!! Are those kc daylighters? If so do you like them ?

Yes and yes. They are the 100w spotlight model and throw out a pretty focused beam and reach out really far (almost like a Q-Beam spotlight). They are sitting up higher now than on my previous bumper so I'm interested to see how they look at night. I'm thinking about getting a set of the Daylighter flood model and putting them on the ends of the bumper (would have to drill holes for them) to complete the light pattern.

·
Registered
386 Posts
nice bumper! looks good.
I want to get a stinger bumper if I ever get one. I might catch a lot of flack cause I would be buying them more for appearance than usage/practicality.

I just think some of them look so badass

like same thing that you have, just pointed at the top

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I was wondering if you can give me the dimensions on this bumper, the winch I would like to put on it is 6.2" in width and I just want to make sure it will fit, I can't tell from the pictures how much room there is and can't find specs on it anywhere...thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
what's it made from?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
i've really got a crush on that bumper now. do you have a link to where you bought it from?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Off EBay, do a search for Wrangler Bulldog Bumper and it will come up. The price is $280 w/ shipping which is an amazing deal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts