Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of Jeep. I took the steps off due to rust beyond repair.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the green one. 2" lift w/ 31" tires. She is short so climbing in is a challenge.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
my wife is 5' but then again shes only 24.. she can jump :) but yah the raingler handles or something of the like

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the handles, I think she's just missing the step. I was really concerned about it snapping off due to rust and slitting metal.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Buy new steps as soon as possible. That's what I'd do anyway. I'd do anything for my gal :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm watching a few factory ones on eBay, I like the stirrup idea as well.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Phrankoff said:
maybe upgrade to some rocker protectors. she can step on them and you can justify buying them:D

ooo how about these ?
Good idea

·
Registered
772 Posts
had the same problem when i got the pickup-dealer suggested to just 'goose' her. i kinda liked the idea but ended up getting the runners because she didn't care for the dealers(friend) idea-plus i figured i'd get her in and never get her out.
she has some probs with the jeep-too tall for the step, too short to just stick her foot in-do have the roll bar grabs and that helps

·
Registered
957 Posts
I know its hard because I love short women, but sounds like its time to DX her for a taller gal. That money could go somewhere else like a winch or beer or something, lol.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I know its hard because I love short women, but sounds like its time to DX her for a taller gal. That money could go somewhere else like a winch or beer or something, lol.
LOL wow how nice of you :rolleyes: Honestly for now (until you buy new steps or something), I'd buy a small step stool that you can easily toss into the backseat after she uses it. Easy $5.00 fix at Walmart ;)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I thought it was going towards a winch ... Oh, never mind :) JUST KIDDING PLEASE DONT JUMP ON ME!!! ITS A JOKE!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts