Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ditching my ARB bull bar for a stubby bumper. I like the looks (and price) of the OR-Fab stinger. I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with it as well as just to get a general opinion on it. So what do y'all think about it?

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have them on my 2004 TJ and love them. Very strong, powder coatings is great and the welds are clean. They bolt right in without any adjustments. It comes with winch mount already welded and fits my Warn winch great. I have alway trusted Or-Fab for quality product and customer service. I just called today to Or-Fab and ask if this bumper would work with Currie antirock sway bar and they called me back within 30 minutes and promptly said "yes" so its my new mod shortly. Made locally and in USA can't beat that either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to hear! I want to get an anti rock eventually, so it's nice to know they play nicely together. Sounds like a great product from a company I can trust!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I bought the same bumper but with winch bar instead of stinger. Bolted right on, my Engo winch bolted right to it. Fit, finish everything is very nice. They wrap the bumper in plastic, stick it in a box then fill the box with spray foam to keep the powder coating from getting beat up. I've got no complaints at all. Oh and I have an Anti rock as well and it fits fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, chevymad. I think I'll order this bumper within the next couple of weeks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts