Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a crush on Orange Crush. But they're pretty rare where I'm looking for Jeeps. Were there not many made in this color? Is it going to be really hard to find one configured the way I want?

JKU
3 pc hard (I know I can buy this later, just hoping)
Man trans

Advice, please! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I have a crush on Orange Crush. But they're pretty rare where I'm looking for Jeeps. Were there not many made in this color? Is it going to be really hard to find one configured the way I want?

JKU
3 pc hard (I know I can buy this later, just hoping)
Man trans

Advice, please! Thanks!
Before I settled on the Willys Wheeler, I asked the dealer if he could find a Crush Wrangler and he did but it was more than what I wanted to pay for a used. So you could go to your Jeep dealer and see if they can find you one and see what happens.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Personally, I don't think color is that important. I do agree the orange crush is pretty awesome. Finding a used Jeep with the options you want in the color you want can sometimes be a pain for a popular color. People tend to hold onto those Jeeps. Good luck dude.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a used one on this site, I haven't seen any for sale or that many on the road. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts