Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've read through the waiting room but I have a few questions from experienced orderers :)

Last Saturday we put down the deposit and ordered a 2015 JKUWW. Salesman said order would be placed Monday. Didn't get done until Wednesday because he said he was sick Monday. Gave us a VON Wed evening. Called IAMJEEP this morning, told me the VON isn't showing up in the system yet, but then checked one other system and said that it is attached to a Jeep delivered in March 2014 in Wisconsin.

IMAJEEP calls the dealership, our salesman is out sick, again, and a manager will contact me.

I feel like we are getting the runaround from this dealership, but I wanted to see if we are just jumping the gun or if they are dragging their feet. Should we have gotten a VIN by now? Also, when he gave us the von, it was just an email with the number, no "official" email or anything. The jeep is also on restriction right now but would that affect us getting that info?

any advice would get greatly appreciated so we can be educated when dealing with the dealership.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You might want to post this in the waiting room. It took 4 days to get a VIN when I ordered. So you might check with the dealer on Monday or Tuesday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts