Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday (March 2) I ordered a front bumper for my Wrangler from 4wd.com. The bumper arrived yesterday (March 5). This morning I got online to check my bank stuff and I noticed that I was never charged for the bumper. I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else before? I've ordered there multiple times in the past and I've always been charged before I recieved the product, but not this time.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Never had that happen. I've always been charged before anything would ship.

Personally, I wouldn't feel right about it. I know some people would say it's the vender's fault and forget about it, but I'd have to call the vender and make it right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never had that happen. I've always been charged before anything would ship.

Personally, I wouldn't feel right about it. I know some people would say it's the vender's fault and forget about it, but I'd have to call the vender and make it right.

In the past I've always been charged before shipping too. But I agree with you, I don't feel right about it. I think i'm gonna wait a few more days and if nothing shows up, I'll call and see whats going on.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I had this happen about a week ago from 4WP. I didn't get charged for the parts until about 3 days after they were delivered. I'm sure they won't let it slip by. ;)

·
Desert Dweller
633 Posts
This happens all the time with my orders from Amazon and a few other companies. I usually see the charge 1-2 days after I receive my order.

·
Registered
219 Posts
This happens all the time with my orders from Amazon and a few other companies. I usually see the charge 1-2 days after I receive my order.
That was fast...give it a few days, I've seen charges show up a day or two after receiving.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I agree with doing the right thing, but I would wait several days. I would hate to see you end up double paying and then having to try and get your money back.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
I've had charges show up as late as 90 days after receiving the goods. Their bad, I could have closed the account in the amount of time. I just need to make a note that the charge could be incoming later and if it's on a debit card be sure the money is always there to cover it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yes, I always use my debit card, and deduct it as soon as I get the "confirmation"..Normally I see these via e-mail as soon as I place an order..Keep the confirmation number and if you still don't see a deduction after a while, you have an order number when you call.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Had a similar thing happen where they shipped the parts twice.....called them and told them what happened they said they would "check into it"...3 days later get an email with a ups label going to them....that I printed and applied to box. No thank you, no message at all...just the UPS label......and they were VERY SLOW (like 3 weeks) on getting me the parts to begin with so I called and than got two orders in 3 days......nuthin else, guess who I don't order from anymore?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I bought a Viair from Qtec earlier this year. To make a long story short they ended up shipping me 2. I knew there was no way they had a record based on the paperwork.
Gave them a call and made it right, didn't want someone to lose their job for that.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
I ordered 1 Barricade winch cover from Extreme Terrain, they shipped me 1 case of covers. I took the 1 I ordered and contacted XTRYAN and told him and got a return label. Things happen and I'm a believer in Karma, I would expect the company I am dealing with to do the right thing and I'm sure they expect no less.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Is it possible the charges are listed under pending on your CC statement?
I agree about doing the right thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts