Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After weeks of wrangling ( pun intended) I finally pulled the trigger on a 2016 Sahara in rhino. I thought I wanted silver but my wife liked the rhino and after I kept seeing it, I liked it too. The dealer said the it could be as little as 4-6 weeks. Got manual, 3.73 gears, heated seats (for the wife), connectivity package, premium soft top, side air bags and the Alpine upgrade.

I can't wait.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
81 Posts
After weeks of wrangling ( pun intended) I finally pulled the trigger on a 2016 Sahara in rhino. I thought I wanted silver but my wife liked the rhino and after I kept seeing it, I liked it too. The dealer said the it could be as little as 4-6 weeks. Got manual, 3.73 gears, heated seats (for the wife), connectivity package, premium soft top, side air bags and the Alpine upgrade.

I can't wait.
You're going to love it. I just picked up nearly the same 2dr a week ago and I have no complaints. Feels downright sporty with the 3.73 and MT plus the alpine sound system is surprisingly good!

·
normalità controindicato
308 Posts
I thought about it but I'll do very, very little off-roading so if necessary, I can put it in 4 wheel drive if I get hung up.
If you haven't already, you may want to do some searching on the forum, but a lot of people who have the limited slip swear by it for light snow and icy conditions, more so than in serious off-roading, where lockers are preferred.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts