Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever done this? Ordering one at a time until you get your 4 or 5? Shipping is free on one wheel, and the price will never go down. Any vendor sell them with no sales tax?

·
Super Moderator
23,209 Posts
Anyone ever done this? Ordering one at a time until you get your 4 or 5? Shipping is free on one wheel, and the price will never go down. Any vendor sell them with no sales tax?
shipping is free on all 5 wheels via northridge4x4 we don't have sales tax in Montana so not sure if they charge sales tax when shipping to states that have tax or not. Only issue is if ordering one at a time is from time to time aev runs out of stock so you might finally want to get your 4th and 5th one and end up waiting.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered my first one from Quadratec...should be here Thursday......plus 20.81 sales tax

Reactions: Quadratec

·
Registered
86 Posts
I went this way when I ordered the Method wheels for my F250. The real problem surfaced when I tried to order the 4th wheel and found out they were now on back order from Method
It set my project back about 4 months

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quadratec,,,,,,I received my first of 5 wheels today.........lookin awesome

Reactions: Bobnh and FLEX B

·
Premium Member
801 Posts

Joe Cruz @ morris4x4 will sell w/no tax outside of the state of Florida

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Reactions: wc116

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I don't understand.

Why would you do this?? What are you trying to accomplish?

If you don't have the money for all of them, why not wait until you do and then order all of them? Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't understand.

Why would you do this?? What are you trying to accomplish?

If you don't have the money for all of them, why not wait until you do and then order all of them? Am I missing something here?
what diff does it make? your palate is different than mine.

·
Registered
904 Posts
i think wild weasel like myself is curious why one at a time if shipping is free? never seen only one wheel shipped for free, not multi, very odd, lol

·
Super Moderator
23,209 Posts
being married for 30 years and putting two kids thru college i can see that sometimes it is easier to come up with $235 once a month than $1175 all at once even when you are saving for something because sure as night turns to day once you get about $1000 in the old slush fund something will come up to drain the slush fund before getting what you want.

Reactions: Bobnh and pkdailey4

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think wild weasel like myself is curious why one at a time if shipping is free? never seen only one wheel shipped for free, not multi, very odd, lol
this is getting funny, why must I explain why? But by the time I get all 5, my tires will be getting replaced. One at a time or all five? the drama continues.....

edit: they used to sell for $235 each...$260 today

Reactions: Bobnh

·
Registered
904 Posts
no drama, you started the thead, why if didn't want discussion? was just curious if same price why not order all at once, you NEVER said the money was an issue...

you also say price will never go down, ALSO lending oneself to think all now is better....all good though, we are just here to try and help....

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
no drama, you started the thead, why if didn't want discussion? was just curious if same price why not order all at once, you NEVER said the money was an issue...

you also say price will never go down, ALSO lending oneself to think all now is better....all good though, we are just here to try and help....
What did I just read? It got stranger with every post!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
what diff does it make? your palate is different than mine.
This isn't about there being more than one way to skin a cat.

You've asked about something that makes no sense on the surface.

So I'm asking why you're doing it.

If your answer is "Just because I can" then sure, have at it.

There are obvious ways your plan can cause problems. There are no obvious ways your plan provides any benefit. So I'm just curious.

If your response is to not give any more information though, then why did you ask in the first place?

"Hey... I'm thinking of doing something dumb and I'm not going to provide any further details as to why I'm doing it. What do you think?"

"We think it's dumb."

End of discussion. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
pics or it didn't happen, just kidding, actually had fun with a small laugh, wish all funny threads here were light hearted, some just get mean and no fun

1 - 20 of 34 Posts