Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Call Gerald at Savvy. It likely won't be the lowest price, but you'll get a much better product for your money.
(949) 870-8106

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to stay away from double jimmy joints. I drive it a lot mroe on the road than off, so for ride quality's sake, I would like just one jj and a bushing on the other end.

·
Registered
83 Posts
May not be the cheapest, but I have tried to beat some of his stuff up and have yet to manage it on my xj.

IRONMAN FABRICATION & 4X4
Give him a call and he will do you right pricing and shipping cost wise if you are ordering multiple items.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm trying to stay away from double jimmy joints. I drive it a lot mroe on the road than off, so for ride quality's sake, I would like just one jj and a bushing on the other end.
you probably wouldnt even notice the difference, i was worried about that befor i got mine, i got the double jj's and they ride great with no vibes...

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
marshmallow said:
Then call Dave at Rokmen. Best arms ever! Thick as an elephant trunk. And double adjustable.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You have nothing to worry about; if having double JJs sacrificed ride quality on the road, I and many others wouldn't be running them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts