Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I think I'm going to take the plunge. I'm going to order an Altitude with a few additions. Went back and forth about types ... just comes down to the fact that I won't be crawling rocks.

Biggest questions
1) I've been dealing with a "no-haggle" dealer, which generally makes me suspicious ... but they seem reasonable. MSRP is around 36,300, their price is 32500. Seems like a reasonable deal. Is it? I know there are a lot of posts on here about this ... but it's a big investment and as a general rule I don't trust anyone selling me a car.

2) I'm torn between white and hydro blue. I've not been able to see the blue in person, but it looks light on a lot of the stock photos. Is it as "baby blue" as it looks, or is it darker. Not looking for a pastel jeep ... but like deep blue.

3) What do people do for radio ... seems like a waste to spend $1500 on a nav unit when you can get one aftermarket cheaper. If you do that, does it screw up the bluetooth that comes in the connectivity package?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The hydro blue is an awesome color, I wish I could have got my X in that color but it seems to only be available on custom edition models. The blue tooth will work just fine without the navigation package as long as you have the connectivity

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Hey all,

1) I've been dealing with a "no-haggle" dealer, which generally makes me suspicious ... but they seem reasonable. MSRP is around 36,300, their price is 32500. Seems like a reasonable deal. Is it?
Seems like a good deal.

Oh, and hydro blue?, nah.... that's not a good choice.... Just kidding, awesome color!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Orders for MY2014 are closed. You won't be able to order until June when the 2015s come available, and even then the Alititude model is not typically available at the beginning of the MY. It's always at the end.

·
Registered
219 Posts
TheGibson is right on, the Hydro blue is awesome. I would describe it not as a light baby blue, but a deeper than light blue, middle of the road electric blue. It's not a deep blue, but it isn't too light either. Confused yet? Get the hydro blue.

I have the basic 130n radio w/connectivity and an after market GPS. I'm happy with that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered! Hydro Blue ... baby. First Jeep. I ran to another dealer to see it in person and then went for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts