Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive wanted this tire carrier for the longest time and this year was the year!!! Tonight we finally finished installing it after a week and a half, since i am a full time manager at a call center and a full time daddy of 10-month-old twins... so here are the pictures!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Ill have better pictures tomorrow when i install the spare tire AND when the sun is out!!!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
NICE!!!! thanks for the photo journey

·
Registered
915 Posts
Oh man, that's awesome. Lookin good!

Got any plans for your fenders? ACE just came out with the wide fenders the other day and they look sharp.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh man, that's awesome. Lookin good!

Got any plans for your fenders? ACE just came out with the wide fenders the other day and they look sharp.
For the rear i am going to wait... The front will be the narrow PSC fenders and i am hoping for the narrow rears.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Great write up. Not sure I would have the guts to install such a tire carrier myself. Speaking of the tire carrier...MUST.....HAVE....NEED.....MORE......MONEY! Looks great! IMO the most bada$$ tire carrier on the market

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great write up. Not sure I would have the guts to install such a tire carrier myself. Speaking of the tire carrier...MUST.....HAVE....NEED.....MORE......MONEY! Looks great! IMO the most bada$$ tire carrier on the market
And bottom line that is why i saved my pennies and got this!!! i have other evo things and love their product and will continue to buy evo!!! hands down their quality is hard to come by!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts